Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 6 Ch. 39.2 - Complications of Love 1 Part 2

Yeah I don't know about this anymore.. it began as a cute "not sure how I feel about her" kind of series, but now it's just strange. I have a hard time seeing a relationship between these two being anything but unhealthy for both parties.

Dex-chan lover
This is so annoying. One is overly clinging and desperate, the other is a sociopath that doesn't really care about anything or has any reactions. How does this have 8.5+?
Because it's not as disgustingly melodramatic as Citrus I guess. This is one of the series that commit the rare sin of being boring for me, like I keep reading to see where the payoff is, but I can never see it ever happening.

Fed-Kun's army
Relax guys, this is a slow burn story. It's watching the thoughts of two people and their development over the time. Who has read LN must knew where it goes, but if you don't then it can test your patience when you're not used to this kind of writing. Personally just observing those two and understand their worldview differences already a fun task to do

Dex-chan lover
This is so annoying. One is overly clinging and desperate, the other is a sociopath that doesn't really care about anything or has any reactions. How does this have 8.5+?
Funny how you say that when Shimamura is at her most thoughtful about their relationship so far. Almost like you're just blazing through these chapters without reading the texts and then complaining about how shallow it is.

Dex-chan lover
Shimamura is such a cute psychopath.
You should learn the definition of words before using them. She dont have any trait that would mark her as a sociopath exept for her apathy. Apathy can come from a lot of things, the most common one being depressed.

But Still, it's funny to see people insulting a character that's apathetic when they themselves are unable to have any ampathy toward said character. The irony, really...

Ore

Dex-chan lover
Oh, c'mon. You can't say there's progress when it's brushed off in the last page of every chapter.

I'm also on the team that doesn't understand how this manga is rated so high. It's like reading the weather on the Moon.

Users who are viewing this thread