Adam no Rokkotsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Thanks for the update!! I understand Kazuha, but maybe I'm already too attached to Rei as a character, so I don't want him to completely disappear either ;; and the question still remains: is Kazuha really the host? idk, i feel like that's not really set in stone???

Also, thanks for all the explanations at the end! It helps making this series even more amazing!

lmaooo that ending
thanks for the update!

also it def feels like kazuha was lying when he said hes the host.......esp with that clarification on rei feeling the integration and kazu just feeling that mutsumi disappeared. since rei stands for 0 its fair to assume hes the host but i wonder if the authors gonna put a twist there?

HAHAHAH WHAT???! This chapter... wow. I like Rei the best but this host thing is making my head spin. Thank you for the update !

I think Rei is the host because he seems most aware of the situation, and from what we learned about him throughout the chapters.
1) antisocial: in CH. 1 all the coworkers say he's hard to work with because he doesn't socialize with anyone. With all his personalities they seem very social, but Rei even with yuuta keeps his guard up and continously pushes him away with DID.
2) he always seems aware of when he's going to transform like with itsuki he went home immediately, and his statement about his female alter being integrated felt as though he took a big loss and relief at the same time. Also, kusaka didn't feel affected by it.
3) Rei's behavior seems more characteristic of someone who has suffered abuse and abandonment, but the same can be said about kasuka. Reasons being if you've suffered it before it can go multiple ways but most commonly you avoid people in fear you may experience it again, or do everything to keep them.

However it also leaves the question who the mysterious garden alter is because he too was aware of itsuki, or what if it is itsuki who is the host?

for a story about a DID system this is doing really well for what the standard currently is. i also appreciate the team for going further and educating people in the notes, the effort hasnt gone unnoticed!

@Amaya19

oh my god now you explained it, i actually agree with you. i love both kazuha and rei, but i kinda root for rei more.. though i lowkey hope none of the personalities disappear.

@vnllsan
I agree, but I think he'll keep kazuha as yuu likes his gentleness. I do root for Rei too he deserves a lot of love.

Users who are viewing this thread