Addicted to Her - Ch. 35 - I Want To See You

Dex-chan lover
That is NOT where I expected this to go. I was expecting the sister/best friend to reject Qin Mi's love and forbid it, try to keep the two apart. Instead once she learned her sister really is in love she got angry that her best friend might not be reciprocating. Then analyzed the situation instead of letting her feeling get the best of her.

Know what? She's a damn good sister and a damn good friend.

Then Nan Zhi finally opening up in the end and saying she wants to see her "Little Imp"

Man this was a good chapter

Dex-chan lover
Love how the sister quickly switched up from "why are you dating her!? Don't you know how much older she is? And she doesn't sustain relationships" to "excuse me, why exactly haven't you accepted my sister yet!? She's fucking great! Hello!?" She got so upset that she even reached out to find out why they weren't dating yet. She basically listed all her sisters good qualities. Just slid right into the wing woman/annoyed sister mode. Such a gentle series.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

chen did successfully get zhi to want to go see mi so its probably going to take a little more for them to become a thing.

chen is officially on the shipping ship!

Dex-chan lover
and now this will somehow lead to a serious problem, like it always does

Dex-chan lover
Not as such, I don't think. Aren't we scheduled for the progress to be derailed by some paparazzi photo/s of the two of them?
But it was nice to have this moment of positive before the stuff hits the fan.
And her mother.

Dex-chan lover
Not as such, I don't think. Aren't we scheduled for the progress to be derailed by some paparazzi photo/s of the two of them?
her being more direct will get them caught and conveniently nobody will know it is the president kissing the talent, mom will be the only one to catch on and use it as black mail her daughter then causing their relationship to spiral as president blames herself and 180s to old habits thinking she just cant afford to be more direct

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, isn't it usually in their contract to remain single or at least the appearance of that? Her seeing anyone would be an issue public facing. Before getting to the whole internal company dynamic.

Dex-chan lover
What a damn fine chapter! The sister being that understanding, and even pushing her sister's best traits onto her friend.
Little imp being so fucking smug about her love.
And Nan Zhi reaching for her.
Thanks a damn lot for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread