Addicted to Her - Ch. 41 - A Visitor

Dex-chan lover
At this point I hope she does it just so the plot goes somewhere and Nan has to change <_<

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes you have setbacks after progress and Nan-Zhi is understandably having one right now. Considering her background it's a miracle she started opening up again at all.

And what perfect timing from the rival company and from this random woman from Nan Zhi's past. They even knew where Qin Mi was staying. Clearly did some research and preparation, for what should have been an unpredictable thing.

This is clearly looking like a setup and it's good Qin Mi suspects it already. She's not stupid. They're potentially messing with the wrong person. She's not called "a little devil" for no reason.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

competition works hard but the little devil (and chen) will work harder to bring them down

honestly with all the events piling up like this, i wouldnt be surprised if this was all orchestrated by the rival company. all too willing to make zhi look like an abusing playgirl who takes advantage of people under her management, mere hours after yans attempt to make zhi out as a playgirl who cant commit? very suspicious...

Fed-Kun's army
Sometimes you have setbacks after progress and Nan-Zhi is understandably having one right now. Considering her background it's a miracle she started opening up again at all.

And what perfect timing from the rival company and from this random woman from Nan Zhi's past. They even knew where Qin Mi was staying. Clearly did some research and preparation, for what should have been an unpredictable thing.

This is clearly looking like a setup and it's good Qin Mi suspects it already. She's not stupid. They're potentially messing with the wrong person. She's not called "a little devil" for no reason.
Exaaactly. I had a feeling some piece was missing and I think it just dropped now in this chapter. Totally smells like a setup and I wouldn't be surprised if the next chapters will be Qin Mi and big sister figuring it out and finding a way to turn the tables. And you're right, rival corp and this Meng person could really come to regret messing with the "little devil".

Dex-chan lover
I'll need to think about it, she says. She's a good actress; I think we all know that she doesn't need to think about it, she needs to strangle that horrible person with her own hair. But she also knows she's not going to take her down without some care and cunning, so she's semi playing along to see if she can turn the tables. Good for her.

Dex-chan lover
She definitely knows something's up with the rival company.
Also I love her sister, she's the best wingwoman, and then some.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
WTAF MAN disgusting moves from all those b*sta*rds. I love how determinate Qin Mi to help her, i hope they can solve the problem(s).

Thank you for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread