Addicted to Her - Ch. 51 - Mealtime Crisis

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

manager wu is right, happy people do gain weight. zhi was on track to be pudgy by the end of the series.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, my young, hot, sexy lover is doting on me by making delicious meals round the clock and now I've gained a few pounds drowning in lovely hot meals--what shall I do!? Why must my life be so difficult!?

Seriously though, seeing Zhi kiss her phone to end her call with Qi Nan is another example of a lovely 180 and I eat that shit up everytime. And those lobster comments? She's gaining too much power. I'm not even touching that dinosaur onesie. Also what are we calling a salad? Didn't I see two buns and meat? Am I tripping? Do I not understand salads?

Last edited:
Awww I get you Nan jie jie!! that weight gain = dating thing...good thing I'm single xD still gained some boooo xD

I love this couple so much! Zhi saying upfront she gained weight and not hiding it out of embarrassment yada yada. Perfection

Dex-chan lover
Little imp is right--she's always been a bit underweight IMO. A few more pounds is probably healthy.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the few series I haven't read ahead in the Mandarin/raws, so I hope to God we don't hit the extreme age gap insecurity arc; Nan Zhi has been pretty graceful about the difference in their stamina, metabolism etc. While those are all valid things to become insecure about in adult age gap relationships, it would be kind of OOC if she got legitimately upset or they started fighting bc of it after all this time. (Dated a girl twice my age in my early twenties, the shit she found to be upset about always caught me off guard lol. The amount of times I heard "Go find some younger woman who can keep up with your xyz" let me tell you 😭)

Users who are viewing this thread