Addicted to Her - Ch. 58 - Veiled Concern

Dex-chan lover
I don't normally comment on these things but I loved that dress NanZhi had at the end there. That's all I've got.

Dex-chan lover
You know, part of me can't help but think of the sad side of all this, Nan Zhi is acting like a teenager in love when it comes to Qin Mi, normally it would be nothing but a cute quirk cause she's the older one and that's just a sign that she's that in love with Qin Mi.

But in fact it makes perfect sense she acts like a teenager in love, thanks to her mother she never  really had a proper relationship before, much less actually know what love is, Qin Mi is quite literally her first love and first proper relationship.

Kinda reminds me how for a lot of queer people they never were able to experience relationships until they were adults, sometimes pretty late, which can make it way harder to navigate things since they were never able to experiment and commit mistakes like most do when they're teenagers, which makes me wonder if the parallel is on purpose or if I'm just reading way too deep into it :nyoron:

Fed-Kun's army
Yay healthy couple communication. We love to see it <3 great work as always with the series. I wonder if that line from qin mi that was something along the lines of don’t ever let me leave you. Will ever come back to be relevant and have nan take the initiative.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, part of me can't help but think of the sad side of all this, Nan Zhi is acting like a teenager in love when it comes to Qin Mi, normally it would be nothing but a cute quirk cause she's the older one and that's just a sign that she's that in love with Qin Mi.

But in fact it makes perfect sense she acts like a teenager in love, thanks to her mother she never  really had a proper relationship before, much less actually know what love is, Qin Mi is quite literally her first love and first proper relationship.

Kinda reminds me how for a lot of queer people they never were able to experience relationships until they were adults, sometimes pretty late, which can make it way harder to navigate things since they were never able to experiment and commit mistakes like most do when they're teenagers, which makes me wonder if the parallel is on purpose or if I'm just reading way too deep into it :nyoron:
I’m not sure if its intentional, if it is than damn credits to the writer. But regardless, it works really well in the story. I haven’t noticed it until you pointed it out now, but its a nice little spark just making the series a big better

As a queen adult, can confirm

Dex-chan lover
I’m not sure if its intentional, if it is than damn credits to the writer. But regardless, it works really well in the story. I haven’t noticed it until you pointed it out now, but its a nice little spark just making the series a big better
I think her acting like a teenager because she never properly experienced love is most likely unintentional, since her love life was an absolute mess, the rest might be just me reading too deep into it, but it's hard to say how much it's intentional.
As a queen adult, can confirm
My liege bows in respect
sorry, couldn't let your typo pass lol

Users who are viewing this thread