Adekan - Vol. 16 Ch. 54 - Shuri

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations again! Really appreciate you taking the time and effort to give us bits of Adekan!
(Also I'm not sure if it's an error/glitch but there are some pages with the dialogue overlapping text of German and English)
Also Princess Shuri a Superhuman? I wonder how the Emperor got his hands on Shuri considering practically all of the superhumans are stuck where they are...and if Shuri is pureblooded, then that's even mysterious since they're such a commodity.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translations again! Really appreciate you taking the time and effort to give us bits of Adekan!
(Also I'm not sure if it's an error/glitch but there are some pages with the dialogue overlapping text of German and English)
Also Princess Shuri a Superhuman? I wonder how the Emperor got his hands on Shuri considering practically all of the superhumans are stuck where they are...and if Shuri is pureblooded, then that's even mysterious since they're such a commodity.
Thanks, I fixed it! One time I decide not to check the chapter after uploading it because everything is always fine...

Group Leader
I think we all are way in too deep with this series when we saw the injured hand and thought
"Wow, what an obvious red herring."

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, I fixed it! One time I decide not to check the chapter after uploading it because everything is always fine...
That was quick! Thanks for the quick response! Don't beat yourself up, it's a lot of work translating and doing these chapters, and with other life stuff, so I can understand how you feel! Still appreciate all the hard work!!

Thank you so much for the time you dedicate to translating the updates! Has the art style changed a little? It can be seen more in how Kojiro is drawn...

Users who are viewing this thread