Admirers of Miss Bertia

All hail miss Bertia. I hope we can see more of her and more of this manga.

@bakagaijin
may be a day Late but My loyalty and love for this manga in not any less than the others
Keep up the good work on Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku.

Fed-Kun's army
Hoping everything is ok with the Admiriers of Miss Bertia. You guys have done a fantastic job of translating so far.

I've read both Bertia manga around seven times now, really looking forward to the next few chapters whenever you guys are able to get to them!

HEY! :unsure: shouldn't it be (princess bertia) or (lady bertia) not miss bertia. i be watching you

Fed-Kun's army
Any updates on the mangaka's hand injury? I hope its been able to heal up quickly.

Thank you so much for your efforts in translating both the OG and the sequel! I heard there are already 14 chapters available for the sequel and I was curious as to why the updates stopped coming. I'm in no way of trying to rush anyone but I'm just scared that maybe people have stopped picking up this series. Anyway, I wish both the mangaka and the fan translators well and I'm hoping we get some news about upcoming chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread