Ads filters for content

Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
35
Could when you filter mature and erotica the ads be filter too. I keep getting big boob Succubus and I don't mind normally but I filter mature and erotica when im at work and now everytime I open it shows a big ad of boobs out anime girls. It honestly stops from reading cuz I'm afraid of a coworker or customer will see it.
 
Upvote 2
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
1
Content filters usually only hide core posts, leaving third-party ad networks to still display suggestive banner ads. To keep your screen safe at work, the best solution is to enable a browser ad blocker like uBlock Origin to remove those ads entirely.
 
Forum Oji-san
Contributor
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
11,457
Content filters usually only hide core posts, leaving third-party ad networks to still display suggestive banner ads. To keep your screen safe at work, the best solution is to enable a browser ad blocker like uBlock Origin to remove those ads entirely.
Not how the ads on MD work! Be sure and collect your consolation prize, though! :headpat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top