Adventurer's Guild Universal Advisor - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Stupidly short chapters. Which is exactly what an adaptation of a long form work like a novel needs. /s

waitress: "watching from the sideline makes you as guilty as the culprit"
waitress: *proceeds to watch from the sidelines*
big brain

Dex-chan lover
@TheHiddenToad : it takes a fair bit of energy for wood for start to combust, a <1 second flash of fire will not do it for most wood unless it is VERY high temperature.

@Xxsafirex @kilisloe : someone who is armed, and willing to attack with intent to kill, is not someone an unarmed waitress can handle. These guys are clearly criminals of some form if their reaction to being told you have to get the girl registered first it to attack the person saying so.
Based on the first WN chapter the guild only cares about Registered adventurers, so they could kill her, use her as bait or more likely sell her off as a slave and the guild would do nothing, but as soon as she is registered they would care

Dex-chan lover
Why is this man using fireball in a building with lots of alcohol and wooden furniture
(I don't think the "girl" is a girl tbh)

Dex-chan lover
Bad move, MC. No fire in a wooden pub. But impressive that you pointed out what a new adventurer is, your best as an advisor or a guide.

S-ranked people do that when they've reached the end.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it me or took the art a turn down from the, already not good, first part? :D
And nah, Fireball, as long as the fire doesnt persist after the hit isnt really dangerous to wooden furniture, just try to set a table on fire, isnt as easy as you think... :D Lightning could do the trick tho.

The so-called ill-intentioned adventurers had the flimsiest fucking plan/composure I've ever seen. Oh, an old man in adventurer's gear states aloud that she won't be able to get any work unless she officially registers for everyone, including the girl you're trying to trick, to hear.

Your response? "Shut up and stay out of this old man". No brushing it off with "ah, we almost forgot", "we're just taking her to a more secure place for an interview to see if our intuition about her compatibility with our party is right", "We want to test her capabilities real quick", nothing.

Just an immediate awkward response of "stay out of this". As long as anybody isn't brain dead, no one is going to follow you after that retarded response.

this is so fucking bad.
it's so fucking repetitive.
so WHY THE FUCK DO I WANT MORE

Aggregator gang
Last chapter, I implied that the "hero" was unusual for his willingness to commit murder in a tavern in broad daylight. Taking the events in this chapter as evidence, I was wrong, this is actually normal in this society.

Users who are viewing this thread