Adventurer's Guild Universal Advisor - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Be me
Activate axe in combat
To close to chest
Lose an arm and die of blood loss
The monsters laugh at me

Dex-chan lover
5 get you 10 it breaks in the middle of combat. Moving parts are no good for something that's supposed to be rigid. That said, I think they're going to address this considering the pricing and the fact that it's called a failure.

Steam from building? Are they already unlocking coal? Industrial revolution? Your best weapon is multiple gun and sword for backup.
That axe-sword seemed very heavy, not for little girl. The dragon slayer and flaming murder seemed more functional.

@Newbii lol right, the moving parts seemed to have no function at all. It's better in sword mode but it can't be "sheathed". Prototype project maybe?

Double-page supporter
I was wondering why this chapter was loading slower than the others I read just before, then I noticed this:
credit page 5 140,46 Ko
following pages 11 414,47 Ko

and the resolution isn't event that high!!

Dex-chan lover
Makes a good point about daggers being impractical...

Proceeds to let her pick out a switch-axe....why???

Dex-chan lover
@setsu little girl made the same comment about the ax's appropriateness, that it looked unwieldy but that it handled just like the axes she was used to swinging. So, the issue is being boldly handwaved.

Group Leader
I sent the resized version that drops the 10mb to 900k-1.5m and sent it to drt just wait a little im sorry for the accident.

Users who are viewing this thread