Adventurer's Guild Universal Advisor

Dex-chan lover
An S-rank and you want to throw the person out of the party?...S ranks aren't all that common or easy to replace.

the chapter isn't even out yet let's wait and see how it turns out, there might be a good a explanation

Dex-chan lover
Reading raws, I'm guessing its S rank in some class that's not good. Or that MC is kind of 30+ old man?

Seems to be a generic "He gives orders and strategizes" which seems on paper useless until needed.

They're going to all regret it in like three chapters.

Aggregator gang
While this is just a generic copy cat of a copy cat of a copy cat, the thing I actually find the most annoying is his bad facial hair. Like seriously he looks like some weird fusion between a 30 year old man and a 14 year old boy. Why are manga artists so bad at drawing different ages?

Dex-chan lover
Why they put a generic plot for entire first chapter without showing the uniqueness of story ?
This is pure stupid move

Uh, did they fired their tactician? the one who keeps them alive... yay, I will just read more (when it comes out) just to see that stupid party die.

well the king is a full blown retard. His hero just threatened to murder someone in public for questioning why he was fired...you know an s rank adventurer

At least have a decent reason for kicking him out of the party, the hero is just coming off as a psychopath here. Ditching your tactician/strategist is a great way to lose fights/wars

ditching your strategist is the worst this you ever did to your party that party gonna get fck up

Dex-chan lover
Just went and check Webnovel myself...
This one is all about building a party of rookie that will eventually defeated Demon King

First novel prologue chapter have the actual "Hero" interview part and she said all the her success is due to how she met her mentor and friends

Dex-chan lover
Eh, as usual. It's a generic opening where the protagonist gets wronged and everyone else is dumb.

I hate protagonits are fired but keep trying to stick around😒 . Come on, let's be a man, protagonist

well it is his fault for not stepping in the front lines, it's not like he needs to be ordered to go and fight.

I know he's a strategist btw, just saying that he should've went to the front

but then again the hero did mention that the protag is a magic caster but more of an all around type.

It's not an era where you can cope being fired easily, it's literally death sentence for his career.
That's why he leaves the city

Stiff art. Bad chapter 1. Generic "Hero party kicks MC. Then Hero party start to struggle without them" plot.

Users who are viewing this thread