Adventures of an Undead Who Became Paladin

Aggregator gang
This is actually great, the first few panels I read had me worried that this was going to be just another typical manhua but the MC is a very respectable character, albeit naive, the MC has a big heart. It's just a shame that there aren't more readers that are aware this exists. It has an official English release that is nearly at 150 chapters.

Not much to say about the side characters though, there's nothing wrong with them but the plot is so focused on the MC that there hasn't been too much time for their characters to develop.

This gem is hidden so deeply that I would never know this if I didn't randomly choose a series to read.

The story is mainly about a young lich who doesn't know the way of the world. About an innocent child with a pure view of justice, and about a journey which he grows up from naivety by walking among the living by his own legs. He will make mistakes, and he will learn painfully the results of his mistakes.

This is not a light-hearted story about a Knight's journey to become the strongest. This is a painful journey of a martyr who wished to save the world from suffering.

PS. There are many girls around the MC, I bet if MC is not a lich with just skull and bones that cannot procreate, Author would make this a harem story.

As of chapter 167, I rated this 9.5/10

One of the 1 in 1,000,000 very good manhuas
Just hoping this doesnt get dragged out for too long like The Last Human which used to be super good but got dragged out into hell

Users who are viewing this thread