Aekanaru - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, so basically all this time it wasn't that the god had abandoned Aeka. He just needed a second sacrifice - a man - to manifest and consummate his marriage. The original villagers either screwed up or deliberately avoided making the second sacrifice because they didn't want the god to literally walk among them.

Dex-chan lover
Relax guys, I can count on my fingers the number of pages he will appear from now on, at least in this form. Besides, he seemed more interested in the old man.

There will be a epic fist fight between mc and god, blood and shit (literally) flying and all, he didn't gave up his wife. ( I dunno how to put spoiler tag)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Spoiler, if you guys don't mind it you can continue reading this.
He'll be back, taking back his body after some discussion with that so called god while aeka wanted him to come back as well. Bought the book in raw and it ended in the 4th volume, which is this current volume. (Good news is they did ended up married happily)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I get that the author's trying to tie up loose ends and answer questions before the series ends, but they shouldn't do this at the end.
It's jarring to see especially when it's been mostly fluffy the whole series and then BAM! Forced drama before the end.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, he was basically a chekhov's gun plot element from the beginning, of course he was going to show up.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's the solution to the 'immortality' crisis too.

dee.gif
Nooo

Users who are viewing this thread