Aekanaru - Vol. 4 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
4zp29k.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well, this was quite a nice story. I might be in the minority but I did like how they handled her previous betrothal to the spirit of the village. I'm now wondering that because she's no longer married to the spirit, does that mean she'll age normally or will she still remain immortal?

Dex-chan lover
one last chapter. This is short but sweet. I guess we'll have an open end here. No dark stuff like when he pass away or something and I'm okay with that.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this was quite a nice story. I might be in the minority but I did like how they handled her previous betrothal to the spirit of the village. I'm now wondering that because she's no longer married to the spirit, does that mean she'll age normally or will she still remain immortal?
seems like she's stilll immortal.

Dex-chan lover
It's implied that there have been other maidens wedded to the god before, so presumably they weren't all immortal. It is possible that the system is like in normal Shinto tradition where the miko leaves the service when she gets married and in Aeka's case she would then lose her immortality. However, the god also points out that she's considered a deity in ch. 38, so it isn't clear yet.

Dex-chan lover
It's implied that there have been other maidens wedded to the god before, so presumably they weren't all immortal. It is possible that the system is like in normal Shinto tradition where the miko leaves the service when she gets married and in Aeka's case she would then lose her immortality. However, the god also points out that she's considered a deity in ch. 38, so it isn't clear yet.
Iirc he said that she is still his priestess.

Dex-chan lover

From the raw
Starting from the origin, 800 ago Aeka is originally a sacrifice (imo), but told that she is married to the god. Kinda like ancient old animism / paganism religion.

10 years later after their marriage, (nee.) Kurihara brings her family (a husband, a daughter and a son) move as their neighborhood and settle there because they want to enjoy more nature life. And it will be the start of revival of the village. Then it appears Aeka's age and body is slowly progressing, said that the cloth that Kurihara gives is not fit anymore to Aeka. At that time, Aeka wander alone to the cave, he chase her only to reveal that just that morning she got her first ovulation period and ready to concieve a child, and finally they planning to make a child, The End.

So in short, her immortality is ended, but her remaining lifespan is much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread