Aekanaru - Vol. 4 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Ayo, so she finally can grow and have kids? And she will probably have a normal lifespan with her husband. Pretty nice ending.

Kinda wish it was a bit longer but having a series wrap up nicely is better than it dragging on forever.

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story. Glad the author didn't drag it out and gave us a proper conclusion to their marriage. Hope to see an extra chapter/after story; I'm sure their family will be adorable!

Thanks for your hard work TLing this series! :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Did the water bless everyone in the cave? they all had the little outline of them.
I wonder if the god is out there in that body still.
He probably is, he seemed to enjoy having a body whatever shape it is. (I don't think he can access the internet in spirit form).

I do agree it would be nice with an epilogue, showing their family and others moving in and the village coming to life again. Things seemed to be moving in that direction.

Dex-chan lover
wonder if there's an epilogue or post ending side stories showing them with a bit of time skip. Would be nice to see before i mark this one off as completed.

Double-page supporter
i bought the book with the aeka keychain on it and now i'm reading it online again! what a day to read the ending before my exam now i'm motivated

Users who are viewing this thread