After-School Boy Hanako-kun - Ch. 17 - Convenience Store

Do AidaIro wanna make us ship them or sumn after Teru's statement last chapter? 🤔
Still cute tho lol.
Poor Aoi-chan, I bet she has to deal with those shit often huh😔 then again maybe she had Akane most of the time lolol rip those men

Thank you for translating and updating this chapter 🙂

I can't help but ship Aoi with Teru senpai
a little bit because of this haha though I still ship Aoi and Akane more

Dex-chan lover
*sees first page*
*Flashback to latest chap on jibaku shounen...*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit: but hey, knowing their clans history, this could have been a great ship IF AKANE-KUN WASN'T HERE

Fed-Kun's army
i also am tempted to ship but i vaguely remember aoi talking ab how she liked teru and now like all i can think ab is how she does this everytime to see akanes reaction 👀👀

Maybe Minamoto actually does like Aoi(female) but he hasn't told Akane(male) because he knows how he gets about Aoi lol

Fed-Kun's army
This is the 1st time I've seen Aoi with her hair down and she's so cute. Please don't be mad at me Akane.

ohoo is this a new ship? Though I don't really feel like shipping them cause

Not gonna lie I ship Teru with Sakura- 👉👈😶 ok I know they haven't met yet but I dunno. I also hate myself for shipping ships that haven't even been lowered to sea.•́ ‿ ,•̀

dude Akane was hot asf when he kissed Aoi, that won my heart.

Still loyal to Akane and Aoi

honestly this is one of my favorite spin-off chapters, mostly cause of how i like seeing side characters who (probably) will take a huge role in the manga interact. teru getting more upbeat bcz of how tired he is? me 2 babe. a reference to how he spends most of his night defeating evil spirts in town? makes me feel sympathy. also aoi expressed disgust and hatred like a normal human being!! which is a definite win in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread