After School Labyrinth Adventurer ~ I'm now able to go back and forth between Japan and another world, and I'll work hard to level up~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7…

I've seen bad MTL.

But this is bad enough that I didn't even get halfway the first page

Dex-chan lover
I've seen bad MTL.

But this is bad enough that I didn't even get halfway the first page
What’s really ironic is that the guy before was ML and it was top-notch.

Now we’ve got characters randomly switching gender and spouting gibberish. I miss the ML.

Dex-chan lover
The description says MC-kun can freely travel between worlds. Am I correct in assuming that we've only seen one side?

Dex-chan lover
I'm here just to take a break from reading the needlessly long conversation which seems to be the whole of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The description says MC-kun can freely travel between worlds. Am I correct in assuming that we've only seen one side?
There was a flashback to his world in a previous chapter that hinted his master may be linked with his childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up. You might want to work with a proof reader/editor that can take your translation and refine it some.

Dex-chan lover
But... why? :shamihuh:
Not sure myself because selling stuff like that on the down-low can go a long way towards financing his exploration.

However, I'm kinda getting the sense that this potion was stirctly a one-off thing and he can't easily reproduce it. Of course, with the poor quality of the MTL, it's hard to say without the help of a good translator and a copy of the raws.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, if nothing interesting happens in the next chapter or two here, then I'm probably gonna drop this just because it's too boring. I can understand that this is supposed to be a slice-of-life isekai, but even for slice-of-life this is meandering too much. It's like Nichijou only without the outrageous humor.

Also, I haven't seen anything that really hooks me and we're seven chapters in already. We've gotten a few tantalizing things here and there - like who is this mystery woman that taught him magic, who and where is this childhood friend of his named Hiro and where, and is Skrell gonna quit messing around now that Eldrid is in the picture? But it's still not quite enough. I need a solid A-Plot to keep me interested.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who finds the super long dialogues a little annoying, which sometimes make the entire chapter consist of 1 conversation? It's good that we get proper conversations in an isekai story, but a lot of these are filled with topics that don't progress the story or world build, or not very funny jokes

Users who are viewing this thread