Again My Life - Ch. 35

Not gonna lie, homeless lookin man has grown on me. Seems like a pretty cool guy and could prove useful later down the line.

Fed-Kun's army
@TristenMatsuura Yup, I had a big ass smile when I saw those last 2 pages. He really seems like someone who would be extremely helpful/useful in the future...

Yes, yes.. I know the MC literally was murdered in his past life and is "preparing for war" in his current life. However, I really hope he eventually looks past "only usefulness" on the people that call him a friend and in turn he could see them as real friends, useful or not.

I'm so happy to see this manhwa getting more attention. Ty, Tritinia Scans!

The homeless (lol) classmate seems like a genius who gets bored because he is the top in everything.

Dex-chan lover
This felt a bit rushed. Everything went down so neatly and expectedly that it looks cheap.

I think his moves are okay. I just don't have any idea about the weird upperclassman he's befriend with.

Aggregator gang
@comeonnow0 nah I think its fine since their enemy was too high up he thought he could just do things with impunity,
he never thought he'd get caught and probably didn't cook the books good enough haha

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90 They very clearly did cover their tracks so well that the MC didn't have any actual evidence of it. That's why he turned to making up rumors. The problem I have is how easily it seemed to fall into place after that.

It simply didn't fall in place, he was actively spreading rummors and getting the victims involved by choice, or force. This is why propaganda and misinformation are so dangerous, it was a mentality were they are ruining our school the greatest school in korea. Remember how hitler was able to kill millions of people, it wasn't because there was a lot of "bad" people it was because he used strategys like these things or group of people is un-German and is destroying our great nation.

Double-page supporter
People can do a lot of evil things if they believe themselves to be good. It's fun to see this in manga. Spreading propaganda and people flocking towards one goal to do good thing not knowing they are being manipulated.

The shaggy dude seems like he's smart but isn't blinded by ambition (like our MC). I like him.

Users who are viewing this thread