Again My Life - Ch. 37

Wow! I had completely forgotten about the reaper, and now she is back?! Hopefully this will make things interesting.

For a moment, I thought he'd need a life-and-death surgery from Kim Jinhyun.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh. I was definitely not expecting to see her again in that way. I mean, it seemed to foreshadow her as his assistant as it never directly shown her face before this chapter. So, I was just a wee-bit shocked. I hope that it wasn't as messy as the Senator killing her in the their past life. As, that would also mean that she is working for that scumbag for 2 lives. I also find it unlikely that she will be aiding the MC much more than she already has, I mean if she wanted to... She probably could take him down by herself with her being his right hand woman and all.

Double-page supporter
Damn, we have chapters to read every day. Thank you for the translations!

Double-page supporter
We have some good news. Attempted murder, so apartment is MC's, there is no need to work more to get resident out of apartment.

oh thank god
I thought that she wouldn't remember and then get confused why he's speaking to her and then tell the senator, blah blah blah

tysm for the release!
this series is amazing, keep up the hard work!

Double-page supporter
Quoting Terminator whith a smile while being transported into surgery, what a chad.

Aggregator gang
So she is actually aware herself? Wow, anyway I wouldn’t mind her as the love interest ~

im so confused by this supernatural shiz going on to the otherwise non-supernatural world... in a good way. I hope they handle it well and it's not something like she died and then become a vengeful god of death (reaper) or smth. if they do go this way, I hope it's at least done well and makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread