Again My Life - Ch. 44

Aggregator gang
So second girl rejected now

Feels good for women all across Korea
and poor for the men

Saving a rich hidden heiress (the one that is loved, not the other girl) gets you to places.

Dex-chan lover
This guy getting all the bitches
(also that one guy i was talking to in the earlier chapters was both right and wrong there ARE good males his age around him, including it seems the rejected guy though hes right about the harem genre aspect)

That's how unfair life is. In countries like Korea, men lose year (or two, or more) of their life in mandatory service, robbed of time they could use to work or study, while women do whatever as they're not obliged to serve.

Fed-Kun's army
go hee woo, mu dude just getting all the girls to fall for him

is this the end of season1?, it didnt have an ¨end of season 1"panel so i hope not, the raw page wont load the title and sends me to Kakao homepage so i have no way to check right now

Dex-chan lover
So far the story still fails to convince me how the main antagonist is more evil than the other politicians...

Dex-chan lover
@PotatoZero i think, it's because most of the politicians are puppets of the giants companies, conglomerates or the like, while this senator has deep roots in economy that runs in the country. While in public he was hailed as saint, but he was the true master of the country's underground, the puppet master. Something like that maybe..

Double-page supporter
Military service is counter productive to what he wants to achieve. Not only that but he can't use his advantage while being there. Can anyone explain to me the logic behind this extremely stupid move?

Users who are viewing this thread