Again My Life - Ch. 50

In Korea, prosecutors beat up the criminals apparently and win trials after doing it. Sure.

Not really, in south Korea there's compulsory conscription. Every man over the age of 19 must serve from 1 and a half to two years of military service.
That's why technically speaking South Korea has an extremely big army despite its small size since almost all of it adult males are technically trained.

The ridiculous stuff is that he is good at fighting despite he didn't train except during the military training, but more than 2 years passed from then. Even if he kept the muscle memory when he reincarnated, muscles need training and he did nothing ut studying the whole time (Author's words, not mine). So the MC's physical prowess is a huge plothole since the beginning.

@edgedy in the US police kill criminals and then win the trial so, since prosecutors in korea hold the same status as police its not hard to imagine

Fed-Kun's army
UMMMM i dont think prosecutors go around bussing illegal gambling joints beating up suspects but for the sake of the story lets just say they do🤣

@bigduckcheese nope, he just inherited those he had studied in his first life (stated when he faced the bullies again for the first time). I still like the series, just find the bs "i move my body without any training and I'm hella strong" (as proved vs the professional bodyguard) a little over the top. I mean, the MC never exercises, and he finished the military over two years ago.

Mangadex should add "Time-Skip" category too.

This one desperately needs it with all the timeskips in span of few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
What was the point of going in BEFORE backup arrived? He knows that his backup is on the way. He knows that there's at least some chance of a couple of them being able to escape if they run. Why not just wait until the backup comes so that he can be safer AND they can arrest more of the criminals?

Double-page supporter
bro idc how much he trained, no way he wins a 5-on-1 unless they literally take turns

Users who are viewing this thread