Again My Life - Ch. 57

Fed-Kun's army
honestly, so far the bad guy is kept on the fringes so much that i barely care for him. Jo tae sup is bland at best, one of the most insignificant bad guys ever.

@Legion_01

Real organized crime is even more bland. Its only when you look at some of the children of these corrupt officials that you get to see the crazy in their actions (like Hunter Biden or the such).

Dex-chan lover
I can't take the villain seriously because my mind keeps reading his name as "hoe tea soup".

Fed-Kun's army
@Goldenzeal
@aaronmonty
I know how real mafia/mob works, I simply meant that so far tae sop is poorly depicted. Like, why does he do what he wants? For lust for power? for his family? Is he just a psychopath or what? We are at chaps 57, and the only things we know about him is that he is "evil" (so far no more than any politician in my country) and caused the MC's death. Usually, one roots for or hates bad guys, based on how they are described. Tae sob imo is still a 1D cardboard figurine. Just my 2 cents.

Is the MC going to continue turning the "villian's" current/future subordinates against him?

Double-page supporter
@Legion_01 author is probably going for the mysterious route for the villain,
one where it only show what it wants you to think

i actually can't keep up with the names and i don't know why. i still understand the story though.

Users who are viewing this thread