Again My Life - Ch. 74

Fed-Kun's army
I seriously hope he saves her. Like I've said before... I don't necessarily think he should be all "waifu" about all the girls he has a "positive" friendship with... However, it would be nice to see him consider them actually friends than just using them. Since well he is a person as well xD

Dex-chan lover
If someone is doing something illegal why the fuck would you go to lawyers? Go to the Cops! Thats why their there!

Dex-chan lover
@Ghostdevil To be fair, she said she went to the police. It's just that "no one listened to me".

I still think the plot is kind of bad, but that part was generally straightforward.

The MC is so lucky that none of the enemy really care to found out what he's actually doing yet, tho he went and did with plain sight.

But maybe in real life, people wouldn't be bothered to attach a PI on each of their junior either and think to much. So maybe this is normal?

Lol MC is indeed lucky to have done only these things

@Ghostdevil - that’s not how the law works in these countries...only certain people can make arrests first and do investigations.

Even if you report it to the police in america on something like this I bet you a million dollars they’ll just ignore you

I know from strong personal experience

This guy is really suspicious... I mean, he seems a good person but he has a lot of secrets! And those gazes, sometimes...

Users who are viewing this thread