Against the Gods - Ch. 29 - Yun Che

Dex-chan lover
imight've asked before but why is the translation for this series slower compared to others that already have completed chapters

Dex-chan lover
@ilikeanime dunno maybe time? no money for buying scan? or just because less people love this manhua ?
i do love this manhua and its a shame that some manhua like "Yong Heng Zhi Zun" got fast translation (this manhua is really bad btw atleast the pathing is confusing) and this manhua not fast. but dunno still this translation is really good (im not an expert am french so dunno if the translation is really good but for me it is) so even if its slow its good

now sorry for all the fault and the time i repeat myself

Contributor
@ilikeanime, If my memory is true, Arcky translating multiple manhua in 3 different groups, the manhua Arcky managing surpass 2 digits series.
And minus sleep and daily real life, therefore earth rotation only 24 hours. So, i think this is insanely fast

Dex-chan lover
"I checked a few of the earlier chapters, the translations are sub-par"
Holy shit, that's rich coming from you guys.

Double-page supporter
@Amplify Exactly, why would the original author give the translation rights to WuxiaWorld if they only did "sub-par" translations? The ego of these guys is just wow, no wonder they are formerly from trashscans, where lying is the biggest virtue...

Dex-chan lover
A day later and I'm still laughing at that credits page though, a translator who is too lazy to check things properly and simply kept the Chinese pinyin instead of doing a proper translation job calling somebody who did do a proper and full translation "sub-par" must have a face thicker than the great wall of China or even greater than Yun Che himself does.

Users who are viewing this thread