Ah... and Mm... Are All She Says - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Ah...

Dex-chan lover
How did so many people came to the conclusion that she asked another kid to touch her boobs? Dudes, they were kids, can't it be just kids exploring their sexuality? You mean that you never had those thoughts back when you were kids? Heck, even i touched a vagina back when i didn't know what it was....
I too got curious about her backstory, but i simply thought of her remembering of her experiences into finding about sex and sexuality....but here, i read of kids wanting to be touched and even a miscarriage....maybe she just have a heavy flow and that was her first period.....
Holy shit my dudes, you need to read some happy stories.....thinking of such dark shit in a SoL commedy

Anyone know if the condition that the main character has is real with the meh and mm?

Dex-chan lover
@Gintsama Should be some kind of form of bradyphrenia....not 100% sure since there are other symptoms that MC doesn't show (like losing focus), but the slowness in processing thoughts is there
From wikipedia i read that is also linked to Parkinson, but it's not mc's case...

Ah, didn't know about that at all. Nice to know that its based on a real condition, before I wasn't too sure if it was from reality or fake.

Users who are viewing this thread