Aharen-san wa Hakarenai - Vol. 8 Ch. 77

Let's be real here, you're not sniping anyone if the group isn't even releasing anything here.
Moreover, last time we had some Aharen action from a group other than FA, it magically woke FA up to continue their work on this series for half a dozen chapters then stop as you said late november, skipping ch67 to ch71 in the process, I don't even know if we had ch69 at all. This project seems to only serve as a mean to gather attention for FA, imo.
I'm not against them doing batch releases, that's fine and their work is good, but fussing about leaving MD and skipping chapters already done there doesn't align well, it gives a "something isn't right with that" kinda feeling, like trying to snatch back some traffic, so who's really sniping who in the end ?
Honestly, I'm kinda expecting FA to pop up again with Aharen chapters after this.
Then to be fair, who am I to judge anything ...

tl;dr : thanks man for the release, even though I can't vouch for the exactitude of the conversation you struggled with, you've got my support, I love this series.

Group Leader
Last time someone "sniped" the other group after two months of no updates, they magically released six chapters in six days. I guess we will see if history repeats. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
hot damn, a good chapter with no jokes, what are the odds

that feel when you work your hardest and it pays off

Double-page supporter
I know this has nothing to do with this manga, but it’d be great if someone “sniped” Anjou. This was a good chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Considering that the last group that worked on this posted then pulled their chapters, i think you're good dude. Keep up the good work :D

Dex-chan lover
Take this and continue it. If it's gonna be hostaged by a group that hardly releases chapters for Aheran, then its better off with someone who actually wants to share it with us

Group Leader
Side ship
Side ship
Side ship
Woohoo

@WaveRSX
Good job with sl work, keep going, may be will you translate 69 when you reach uo to raws? Cause, ugh, I lost my raw files.

@Medicpack
I didn't want any attention at all, like the OP I was tired of waiting from FA and decided to do it by myself with great support from Aharen discord server. Maybe guys after me wanted some attention, but I didn't.

@imkyo
69 wasn't pulled, it was deleted by mods because of poor quality

@hiddentheory Don't worry you misunderstood me, I was talking about FA when I said something about wanting to get attention. I was happy when you did 67 and 68, you did a good job on those. :)
I edited my original post to be less confusing I guess.

Ah I'm glad this got picked back up, my favourite couple is back

Dex-chan lover
oh wow thank you very much for picking this one up as well! i have no problems with FA but they have been taking so long to update anything that i'm just happy this translation is getting back on track.

FA if you're going to wake up, please continue 29 to JK as well

Users who are viewing this thread