Aharen-san wa Hakarenai

Group Leader
Copy-Paste from the group's profile description :

"We're no longer uploading our latest chapters here. Please read it on our site: manga.fascans.com

Note:
Following a request from this group, all their non-joint chapters have been removed for now.

For more information, please contact the group directly."
- MangaDex Staff

Contributor
@IchigoJam Just read it on their site, it's up to 40th chapter now. Why would anyone need to pick up when there are regular realeases? It's waste of time that could be spend on scanlating other tittles.

Not sure if someone here in this comment section will be interested but... My team will start, probably in the next week, uploading here the Italian translation of this manga.
(Italiano: Non sono sicuro che a qualcuno in questa sezione commenti interessi, ma... Il team di cui faccio parte inzierà, probabilmente dalla prossima settimana, a caricare qui la traduzione italiana di questo manga)

@Variousletters we translate from English, so...

Anyway, while I don't get why FA don't upload here, I have to say that their reader is good and you can also download chapters from their site, so if I were you I would go to visit their site instead of other aggregators

Sorry to bother you all, I have questions

I still confused and don't understand why they won't upload here. My questions is
who gonna upload it if translate site close? and
who has to upload it? The admin or the translator?

Could they at least find a way to delete it without fucking forgetting which chapters I've read?

Guess I'll read it on their site with uBlock Origin and every filter list checked off just to make sure they don't get any ad revenue from me while still putting load on their servers. ?

Dex-chan lover
I adore this series

The manga with the salaryman is like the total opposite. I vastly prefer this one.

Contributor
To those who are confused as to why Fallen Angels pulled their scanlations off the site—I think they do make pretty clear what MangaDex policies they're objecting to in a pic at the top of their group page. At least, I assume that's why that picture is there.

Users who are viewing this thread