Ai da toka Fukushuu da toka

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2025
Messages
78
This is so interesting! So he’s stuck as her. I do hope it doesn’t end with him finding his dead body and then he ends up as the dead one and she comes back to life. I’ve grown more attached to Kaede than Yuka.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
640
Started very clearly Kimi No Na Wa inspired and then took a hard left turn at the end of the first chapter. Interested to see where this one goes.
 
Joined
Jan 2, 2026
Messages
9
I saw chapter 2 it was peakkkkkk, and also ill take more updates faster since i trust you and also im used to reading chinese manhuas so ill take it as long as its fast 🐧🐧🐧
 
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Messages
1
This is, respectfully, the most bat-shit insane start to a bodyswap manga I think I have ever read. This has me hook, line and sinker, I can't wait for the next chapters. I genuinely felt sick at times, good shit.
 
Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2024
Messages
10
Final Chapter Spoiler:
Nadeshiko is the culprit and the ending is basically Kaede's and Yuuka's soul are in Yuuka's body (Like the game Beyond: Two Souls) since kaede's body is dead
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top