Ai dm session #92898 | dri-ai | for ivegotnolife

Dex-chan lover
@immortalartisan

So the Construction drone is too clumsy to do robotics repair, and modification work? And nothing but a flesh and blood roboticist can perform work on robots? I was hoping to boost the capabilities of the construction drone to a level that would move beyond that limitation (by human design perhaps...), so the robot designers only made disposable drones that can't survive without human intervention. Seems like the humans kind of screwed themselves, or guaranteed their deaths, because the AI and drones were designed to be unable to maintain and adapt according to necessity. If that's the case how do the salvage drones restore the robotics wing to a closed unit with the magic material sheets?
5ea8fceb69e8575053acdd73ef161012.jpg
Okay I got that out of my system.😅

How long will a SUPERPACMAN run on 55/300 sheets of fuel?
If it can produce %200 of my systems requirements how does this statement make sense?
Yes although it isn’t exactly enough to fully power you. Meaning you could overload it into stage one which would reduce your fuel supply to half.
That's why I thought it meant my power reserves would be cut in half if I add the reactor to my systems. 😕

Double-page supporter
Perhaps 10 days? Although the power output would be enough to power you for those eleven days while giving you roughly 22 days worth of power.

Users who are viewing this thread