Ai ga Omoi Jirai-kei Vampire - Ch. 5 - Only You

Dex-chan lover
breaking-bad-coward.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I doubt she would have minded the hug, even though she already ate.

Dex-chan lover
He has issues, both with girls in general and her “vampire“ urges in specific, he thinks she is not interested in him as a person at all, which can be misunderstood like that if you are him lol.
He's not altogether wrong with his assumption. While she was depicted as seeking love, it was foremost his perfect blood that made her fall for him, even if she kept finding other positive traits. A vampire can't avoid this kind of fate, being doomed to always drink blood to survive. If Miyamori can accept that his blood will remain a major contributor, he can accept Chloe.

Dex-chan lover
The more chapters I read, the less she seems like a landmine (she respects his boundaries, doesn't stalk him, is forward and aggressive, makes it clear she likes him, etc. The only real "landmine" is that she doesn't mind a kept guy mooching off of her). Instead the increasingly clear it becomes that mc is the true landmine here.

Supporter
“Don’t think about it” - MC
“Just do it!” - Nike

At least we know they’ll get there eventually considering that she was drinking from his neck in the very first panel of Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
He has issues, both with girls in general and her “vampire“ urges in specific, he thinks she is not interested in him as a person at all, which can be misunderstood like that if you are him lol.
Misunderstood.
She's a bloodsucker, and her primary interest in him is the quality of his blood.
Obviously he can't trust any positive feelings he develops as a result of the bite, because it only makes sense for vampires to subdue their victims - say, with an induced fake feeling of affection.

Fed-Kun's army
The more chapters I read, the less she seems like a landmine (she respects his boundaries, doesn't stalk him, is forward and aggressive, makes it clear she likes him, etc. The only real "landmine" is that she doesn't mind a kept guy mooching off of her). Instead the increasingly clear it becomes that mc is the true landmine here.
in this context landmine refers to her style of dressing being jirai-kei

Dex-chan lover
He's not altogether wrong with his assumption. While she was depicted as seeking love, it was foremost his perfect blood that made her fall for him, even if she kept finding other positive traits. A vampire can't avoid this kind of fate, being doomed to always drink blood to survive. If Miyamori can accept that his blood will remain a major contributor, he can accept Chloe.
Isn't that in a way how it is in IRL though too, people often initially fall in love/ get attracted to someone because of their physical looks [similar to Chloe and her Initial attraction to Miyamori cause of his blood] and later fall more in love in traits that are more personality based although physical/surface level attraction is never really removed from the love equation overall.

Supporter
I had a similar experience.

Back in highschool, a girl confessed to me which I rejected cause I barely knew her.
Next thing I know, they're talking like I'm the bad guy.

Never talked to any girl in my class for months after that lol.
“Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.”

You, as many other guys, have proved Shakespeare right.

Users who are viewing this thread