Ai no donā

So what was the point of this?
Just "She makes people happy but then they just kill themselves because thats life kiddo"

I think its more that love beings with the self. It cant be given or taken to fill the void where your self-esteem is meant to be. Doing so only created a larger problem by creating a corresponding low to the high. Without the artificial love, there was nothing to sustain him once it was gone. She overflows with love but giving it away doesn't solve the essential problem.

Bit like how anti-depressants only work when you take them. Stop and its oftentimes still there, waiting patiently. There's also the essential assumption of all parties that it would be a cure. Had it been treated differently, like a temporary reprieve to encourage growth and the development of coping skills, it might have turned out better.

Me overthinking a one-shot to a savage degree~

Contributor
Just gonna say, I saw just the title and the cover image, connected the morbid dots, and I already assumed this was something depressing from avogado6 again.

This man is really pigeonholing himself to one particular sort of story, huh.

I know there's a deeper meaning to this but I just don't know...

@greentea1986 It also kind of reminds me of people who are depressed but think that if they enter a romantic relationship, they will stop being depressed. But you cannot demand on another person to fix your mental illness without you yourself also contributing to the healing. MC accepted the love but made no steps towards self improvement or learning to take care of himself. He was dependent on the woman's love to sustain him and could not live on when it was gone.

I have a lot of friends on internet comforting and motivating me whenever i feel like sht. It helps, yes, but after a while i'll come back feeling empty again. Well... that's how life works on me but I'm really thankful for those people <3

Users who are viewing this thread