Ai Rabu Yuu yori Aishiteru

Contributor
I'm not sure what the deal is with the last chapter, but MangaUpdates lists it as part of the series so idk

Contributor
It's in the volume the series was released as.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/178606/12

See?

Dex-chan lover
@qwuzzy A lot of tankoubons have the main series and then an extra story.
I like this. Mostly the main story. I usually like yuri with delinquent girls, and the top-marks girl has a great personality.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/10/31/out-of-the-blue/

I love this manga for the many pleasant feelings it evokes, although I'm miffed that there's nothing more than three and a half chapters. Keeping an eye on what Kumichou creates into the future for more works like this: funny, cute, and heartwarming to the max.

Def could have been longer. Felt like the beginnings of a story more than a whole narrative. Still cute tho.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the length, was this axed or did something happen to the mangaka?

If someone axed this series so soon, despite the great art (seriously, this is very well drawn) and cute story... Wow. That's a dick move.

Dex-chan lover
Damn this was fucking great, very good characters like really Risa and her dry/deadpan expression combined with her surprising bold attitude and Kazumi being the cute delinquent made a great duo this deserved more chapters .... also had pretty good art damn a real shame its so short but then again if it had dragged out the confession it'd have pissed me off but the again maybe not cuz the 2 girls were great.

Anyways very fun and the ending is great, bonus chapter also prett satisfying.

Ah, how I wish this was longer! It was a very pleasant/satisfying read, though. The artwork is cute, and the characters are perfect together.

Dex-chan lover
I knew I was read it long time ago and I'm sure it was in Japanese, but... It's great! It's really @$#%@#$!

Dex-chan lover
the art is great, I really like the characters and their personalities, overall this was a really good read, even if it was short

Risa is dummy autistic and I'm here for it. Incredibly relatable as that's exactly how I act (except for when I'm tired and act like a toddler for some reason). Loved this. 10/10

Risa is dummy autistic and I'm here for it. Incredibly relatable as that's exactly how I act (except for when I'm tired and act like a toddler for some reason). Loved this. 10/10
Is she actually autistic or you using the word as an insult?

Users who are viewing this thread