Ai Toka Ii Kara Dakishimete - Ch. 4 - Now and Then

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the chairmen is better than the other guy, if she were to end up with someone. I hate the "dead wife" trope so much.

I really like this story so far--something about it feels calming and nostalgic somehow. Weird to say when there r some sexy scenes but thats how I feel! Btw, p17 seems to come from an unrelated manga? Suddenly talking about spirits....

im just here thinking it'd be really bad for her if her affair with the electrician is found out. she'd be the bad guy since everyone will think she seduced a guy who is still in love with his dead wife.

theres a page of a horror manga in here btw

thank you for the new chapter!! damn at first i wasnt sure abt chairman but mans is cute and can cook im sold

Fed-Kun's army
Love this comic. Even if the guys wife has passed away he still probably wants/needs sex. Ain't nothing wrong or shameful about that. They're both also treating it in a somewhat healthy/upfront way.

Chairman seems like the same way only having sex with women who are paid. He'll probably end up fucking the MC out of loneliness tho lol

Thank you for the chapter!
Side note... the random page from the horror manga. I want to read it now. Please tell me what it is.

I'm sorry about the random page. I fixed it. That manga is suicide girl. You can find it on our scans page. It's my favorite series I do. It's good

Users who are viewing this thread