Ai Toka Ii Kara Dakishimete - Ch. 5 - Shifting Relationships

Thank you so so much for the update!! Omg im completely torn between chairman and appliance guy. Yuriko sensei u have a tough road ahead of u.

Thank you!!! Seems like she'll be in a conundrum with either of the guys honestly: her boss or the parent of one her daycare kids...decisions, decisions

yea im team electrician, idk why
chairman guy is lowkey and asshole so i guess id take the guy who only uses her for sex i guess

Sorry but I'm team chairman
At least he doesn't have a past relationship (his dead wife) that colours all of his current interactions

Fed-Kun's army
Team appliance guy for me. The kid will eventually grow up and age out of daycare, plus he's going to stay local. Chairman is probably going to gtfo the second he can back to tokyo and is a bit of a prick so far.

Dex-chan lover
@fellowofhorses
For sure. She's sacrifices her freedom for his sake and she doesn't even get even a thank you, just constant fighting from him. No wonder she's feels empty and depress.

Dex-chan lover
Yeahh no the chairman is too much of an immature asshole. "The very sight of you pisses me off" was overkill, I understand he's a nepo baby but he could at least TRY to communicate more constructively towards a subordinate.

The dead wife looming over Appliance Guy's psyche isn't ideal, but neither is a potential partner who comes with an acerbic old fart as a package deal. I would've been content just to see the two of them work through their relationship without a love triangle being thrown into the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread