Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

I'm still a little disappointed in Aideen's lack of "superior" assassin talents, but hopefully they get better. Tho gotta say every boi who comes along is daddy material lol

Thanks for another chapter!! <3

You know my excuse for her lack of ability as an assassin trying to properly hide the fact she’s an assassin as a Princess is because she rarely ever had to make an appearance therefore she never had the time or opportunity to hone her skills in acting like one. She was too busy doing her dirty work, and in order to forge her weak Princess facade for when she does make an appearance she has to make sure she only gets a certain amount of well trained muscles and keep most of them as hidden as she could. Like it’s a win loose strategy, she could be stronger but it’s holding her back. Anyways that my head canon excuse for her.

She needs to hurry up and get on the nice peoples side so she can fuck over the assholes lol

So I was right, all that sneaking around was pointless. She already knew he was in the academy from her past life, she's a "guest", she's allowed to openly leave the palace to visit places, and the academy is a perfectly normal place to request a visit.

It'd make sense if he was hiding and they had to infiltrate the academy to confront him, but he came running as soon as she visited.

Users who are viewing this thread