Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

I wonder if keeping her in his care was a way for Raymond to prevent her brother and the mercenaries from retaliation? 🤔

@toolep2 this is such a good theory, and you might be right

either that or her brother thinks that Aideen is involved in their father’s murder

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Okay, so why wasn't this conversation had in chapter 1? What sort of confirmation do you need when the guy betrayed and killed you? Is it just to keep up appearances with the owls? They don't care, they're loyal to you, not the country, you know that already....
And why were you so loyal to the king again? He and his daughter mocked you so obviously, and what kind of caring person turns a duke's daughter into an assassin? That job's for orphans and outcasts. What part of "assassinate the citizens who oppose me" = "kind and merciful ruler".
There are so many signs, how could she not figure it out?
I want to enjoy the weird beautiful art but my brain won't stop working!!!

little question, if rhat secret passage allows her to sneak out then why do the owls not use it? not saying they should meet in her room, but, eh in the passage itself should be okay, espeially if time is that crucial

and how are the people here connected? we have dead rightful emperor decarion, his younger murder brother raymond who should be the next in line for throne unless duke gladya was decarions son or older brother who for some reason gave the throne to decarion

but srsly the red eyes are pretty but the earrings could have tweaked them somehow you know. I don't know green eyes sound cool

Users who are viewing this thread