Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

I’m caught off guard- I think I’ve just read too much bad Manhwa that I don’t know what it feels like when things are genuinely acknowledging and taken into consideration. *surprised pikachu face*

dang, they already be in each other bedroom but both for wrong reasons XD

Well, being this straightforward is nice for a change. Also, I'm just admiring how attractive they are in each panel 😍 Thanks for the update! ♥️♥️♥️

I loved the premise, the MC... hate the crown prince path. He's the one who ordered her execution for goodness' sake and now she's at his mercy, pleading for his cooperation?! I hope she kills him too. Please don't do strong MCs wrong by throwing them at the males who caused/are part of their downfall. Leaves a bad taste.

@miss_elune with was he supposed to do?? She at that time killed a fucking prince. Who is also his brother, was he supposed to praise her for doing so??? I think the fuck not

@otomefreak @Aphrodisiac I'm just hoping she doesn't end up with the crown prince because they already have bad blood. I want the MC to be the vengeful type through and through because that would at least be something different and interesting. But don't worry, he's probably the ML and they'll live happily ever after because that's how stories like this go anyway.

aideen is so cool and the prince is drawn so sexy I love the art and I'm so intrigued by the story line, can't wait to see more

Thanks so much for all the hard work BCK <3

@miss_elune I don't think they have bad blood though. The one she wants to take revenge on is Perdi's King not the prince. She is well aware of their position and what led to her execution. She didn't seem to see him as a bad person, she killed his brother, a prince, she knows that him wanting to execute her is legitimate. She can only be angry at the King who planned on abandoning her from the start. She's mostly upset at him and at herself for believing in him. This ML is different from the other manhwa MLs who were cruel assholes for no legitimate reason.

He isn't very trusting which is believable and we like to see common sense in the leads. I like that she did best around the bush and got straight to the point with him instead of exhaustive mind games.

Let the United fight begin.

Users who are viewing this thread