Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm... So she uses poison *continues drinking tea*

I mean, I know he's reasonably certain they won't hurt him, but even I would hesitate a bit.

Why do i feel like that baldie is a traitor inside the owl? hired by the emperor or his daughter. I have a gut feeling when that princess said, "i always knows" or something like that.

And my suspicion grows since the baldie was "sacrifing" himself, there's no mention of him dead, it could be he only detonates the explosives and he still alive since it wasn't a kamikaze attack and he came back with the soldiers.

On the other hand jenna and luke are confirmed dead so those two weren't likely to be the traitor. Truth to be told i'm suspecting jenna at first, since she is a poison master and use poison on her last attack but after the scene where she was "cut" down, i'm removing her from the list.

Haha, I totally read "3 days since Kailros gave the Icodel"

And for a second was confused by what an "ick-o-del" was, before I realised it said
Code:

Fed-Kun's army
I think the prince likes her... lol!! Thank you so much for this mass update!

I remember the comments at the beginning of the story that called her out for getting caught by the prince when she is a top assassin but looking at both their capabilities and union now, I can't help but think the only reason he found out so soon is because she never planned on keeping that part of her from him in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread