Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Lmao Dion .... While the girl is occupied and doing her best to complete the mission ,, he's also doing his best to check out the girl's figure 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
@joosiicaa you're insane if you think they have chemistry. The guy is an asshole to her constantly, and clearly ignores her skills and experitise in the middle of a mission.

That guy is going to be the death of them, and there shouldn't be the inevitable romance the author places between them

Aggregator gang
I think she go badump because of hearing what the guard says about the kid instead of from being hugged by Dion.

I assumed the ba thump was because Dion is the one who sentenced her to death in her previous life. I thought she wouldn't want to be next to him like that but I was probably wrong. Also, her having to baby sit him + carry out her mission is frustrating. Wish he wouldn't underestimate her & I SWEAR there better not be a scenario in this mission at least where he has to save her because she is a PRO & I want her to prove that

Aggregator gang
@Jacktris It looks like that at first, but in the panels before you can see that she notices them coming at the same time. The reason she did not immediately hide was that she was looking for him.

Master assassin needed to be taken aside by the prince because she didn't realise there were people coming..... Ugh
I want to believe she's this badass but the author is really doing her dirty

i fucking hate weird situations like these that make no sense for plot purposes. so she can fucking sense people in her walls but not two men in the open talking loudly? fucking christ

People are saying she didn't notice the guards and the prince saved her, but actually she did notice them and was going to save the prince, but he forced her to hide with him. She had no choice there...

Contributor
@LeElFreil:

Thank you for that. Looking back, that clearly is what happened (but wasn't as obvious as it could be because of the order the information was presented to the reader in and the fact that it wasn't totally clear those were someone else's footsteps down a lit passage at the beginning of the exchange...)

Users who are viewing this thread