Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

I can't- its too funny that the physician is pretending to check up on her, its almost just him playing like a little kid xD

@piapple since when has he looked down on her skills? If anything she’s the one who looked down on him during the planning. The prince has been pretty amicable towards her for a while now

@Jokerxy I wouldn't call it looking down if a master (she as an assassin and leader) tells a complete amateur (him) that she can't make him part of her team on a moment's note, if anything that shows her intelligence and prudence
him on the other hand wanting to "protect" her (night market) all why knowing her fighting profiency - that is looking down
and being amicable?!? carrying her without permission, barging in her sleeping room is somewhere between extremely rude and dumb, if you are suspicious then don't show it that openly!!! and now, for the sake of being able to witness her abilities, he makes a difficult mission even more dangerous, he thinks about her beauty in the middle of said mission and not in the way of f*ck, I can't take my eyes of her even if I should, no, it seems the right place and time for him, said scene in the night market...
no, I definitely don't want him as ml, I hate it how often the authors give us a badass fl only to make the ml some kind of deus ex machina who shows his affection to the fl by being possessive, overprotective and overbearing who constantly rescues the fl and she falls for him (on the other hand, if the ml is the main focus, the fl will only be a support and a damsel in distress occassionally)
UGH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread