Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Author should start showing on Aideen, that she also starts to enjoy Crown Price's company, otherwise the romance between them will feel pushed.

Also, I know that wasn't the real point here but come on, her body is in a good condition, she can ride a horse for hours and feels fine but she has to do GIRLY THINGS and suddenly she is exhausted? I am nitpicking here but in our culture we experience this too often. It's just to show how things considered "Girly" (like dressing or putting on make up) are ridiculos, pointless and exhausting and in fact, women who don't follow such silly desires are the cool ones (you know, UNLIKE other women).

omg aideens pout is the cutest I'd give her whatever she wanted lmao she's such a cutie, also I feel the exhaustion over dressing up, I don't have to dress up too often and I even like the end product but getting to the end product takes sooooo muucchhh time D: I can't deal with it either lmao

Thank you so much for the updates. Finally can see the moment they together. Of course I mean their fluffy n dancing 🤭💕

@Clarinetto same.. I had the same feeling too regarding her reaction, but I wanna give here an excuse of being trained as an assassin since 10 or so I guess (also not having a motherly/elder woman in her life) and this was the first time she is attending something where her looks are to be of utmost importance ,so, it might feel wierd or not so like her.

So glad the author finally gave us some chemistry between them 🙌. Dancing alome scenes are usually cute

Thanks again for the mass release and another chapter!! ♡

@clarinetto I get where you are coming from and share the sentiment. But in this case my understanding is that the assasine training is exhausting the body while the ball preparations are exhausting for the mind. Double so if you have insecurities about your performance.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Thank you so much, Bored Corona Kids!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Clarinetto
She is trained as an assassin her whole life & she never attended a ball before. Fuck my first competition I was nervous shitballs man. There is no stereotypes whatsoever

It was supposed to be a romantic moment with them gazing at each other in the moonlight and smiling and dancing, but all i could see was diceon afflicted with the curse of the pizza slice chin 😐

I'm blaming all the bald edits for making me see that.

If its physically possible to get nosebleed from reading this then I would have suffered. Series of blood loss already, ❤️❤️❤️

If this isn’t the most romantic clichè troupe regardless I completely am in love with it

Users who are viewing this thread