Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

I fucking love this scanlation group. Keep up the balding and the discord screens xD

Oh and the story is cool too I guess. Kinda shocking that one of these exist where the characters are actually competent, and not just lucky.

Wait so Aideen just gonna stay in Jeldion for a whole year while the prince is away?? Doesn't she have to go back to her country to keep up appearances that she's still loyal? Or has she given that up as well lol. Also who was Jenna (Aideen's lady-in-waiting) chasing after in the beginning?

And totally understand why y'all keep doing the bald memes -- the anguish/conflict in the comments are hilarious to read HAHA xD!! Thanks for another great chapter!♡

Rooting for the maid and the head of the guards😉
Thanks for the translation!

@Rolyat_101
RE: who was Jenna (Aideen's lady-in-waiting) chasing after in the beginning?

Aideen made her maids (Jenna and the other maid) go enjoy the festival. that's probably her

First of all,let's talk about jenna.Damnnnn she be crushin my new ship just sailed safely.Totally support them.And.....damnnnnnn that baldness

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Now i want to change MCs

Im now more interested in JennaxBaker (+cookies cos thats what bakers do)

Double-page supporter
Damn everyone just falling for their killers 😂 ... could dan also going into geology ?pffft

Users who are viewing this thread