Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Uh. What kind or reaction is that?! She just told you that she died and came back to life! I'm so confused right now. They went from talking about her dying and coming back, and he just starts talking about his trip and how he wants her to think about him...

Am I missing something here?

Aggregator gang
@Nahhon yea it feels like some important thought processes were cut from the transition to manhua from novel. I feel the artist does that a lot in this series. I assume his reaction means he was behind the reset. Likely some artifact or something.

What a roundabout way of proposing to someone. At least, that's what I got from his whole "think of me" and not being able to run away after he comes back thing. Interesting 🤔

Thank you for the update!

What the hell is this non reaction ??? Hello there dude, what is ghoing on ?? I was so happy she told him but now it's just... disappointing...
Plus, since she already told him, she likely won't start this topic again which means... that she will never get to explain him thoroughly what happened ? Nawwww man

aideen: i came from the future
dion: [not shocked at all] you're admirable,, anyways, let's date when i came back from the expedition

Honestly the dynamic between our FL and ML is at it's blooming period. It makes me wheeze as I used to in childhood. Thank you for the translation ❤

Users who are viewing this thread