Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

i really like how this is going but idk abt the reaction of being like yeah i died and now am back and woAh like that wasn’t itt

wait last chapter she said she came back to life and dion just gonna brush past it like she didn't say anything? 😂
was it too absurd so he pretended he heard nothing lol...

I call this story Ah-deen, because the characters are always with their mouths open

Honestly, the art is so astoundingly beautiful. Thank you so much for translating, I’m so hyped about Dion’s confession!!! Less hyped about her lack of reaction but I’m sure that’ll be picked up once they’re both back lol. QUESTION: did that sentence mean that 6 months have passed since Dion left and they had that conversation? That was a bit unclear to me 😅

now that was disappointing... he really just brushed off her "died and came back to life" revelation like it was nothing huh...

is it even right to think that was to be expected??

btw thank you so much for the chapter!!💓

Lol, I’m sorry? But how else is he supposed to react when she said that? Tbh, I don’t find his reaction very weird at all.

We understand her and recognized her words because we watched Aideen experience life and death and rebirth, but imagine yourself in Dion’s shoes. In all honesty, if the MC was Dion, and this girl said something like this, we’d probably think it weird as well. I’d get the implication since I’m a reader that reads a lot of rebirth/transmigration stuff, but I’d think for a moment that she was absolutely bonkers LOL

IMO, I think Dion just didn’t know how to respond verbally, so he patted her arm and said she was admirable because he knows that she probably experienced something beyond his understanding. I bet he’d definitely ruminate on it or wait until she tells him more.

Double-page supporter
The crown prince is so weird "never stop thinking about me while im gone and if you dont want a romantic relationship with me then physically run away from here because friendship between a man and a woman doesnt exist obviously also once I come back you will never be able to escape so like run or stay but also I'm going to say this in a super vague way so you don't understand" fldsajfdflkf

@iluvmanhwa Probably that was the case. At least he didn't shrug it off as something insignificant and not worth his attention like that guy from
the Abandoned Empress.

Users who are viewing this thread