Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 35 - End of Season 1

Fed-Kun's army
Big bro kinda looks like the ML, which is confusing. It'll probably get better when he's a redhead again.

No cause i had to ✋😳 right there when her brother showed up because i never knew she had one nor was he hinted before or i prolly missed that, and 1st season ending? nOOOoooOooo I N E E D M O R E. thank you sm for the translate 😭

Fed-Kun's army
@ebby
I believe that it was mentioned when she was talking about her earing that allows her to change her hair colour

@ebby @fallcnpetals

Yea, the brother was talked about a while back, when Aideen first announced to the Owls that she'd be leaving Perdi. He's the reason Dan, the bald Owl, wasn't in the story thus far. Dan went on a mission to find her brother, who she knew would be a knight/mercenary with eyes as red as hers and with the same hair-changing earring as hers, which was gifted to Aideen and her brother by their father before he was murdered.

I barely remember the brother from the previous chapters, but this was a nice surprise! Thanks for s1, looking forward to what's in store!!

Users who are viewing this thread