Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Is it by chance the second prince? Like he has a scar in the lower jaw.
Ara it gets so exciting now. There's a high chance he has seen how the fl looks under the hood. Although it's quite surprising how the hood didn't fly off while fighting...

Oh she dead. But you know what this manhwa reminds me of? Adonis. From the red haired FL to the fighting skills to the enemies to lovers plot going on. Not that I'm complaining, it's one of my fave series! I like this one's art a lot better tho. Also, FL is such a BAMF. Love it! Waiting to see more from the ML other than brooding and looking hot af.

I can't shake the feeling that this was actually a setup by clever crown prince to see what she's capable of, except he didn't think knives would be part of the equation and he has to intervene mostly because it's the right thing to help someone at a disadvantage. He seems hypervigilant so even if their paths crossing was coincidence, I doubt he wouldn't have noticed her tailing him (no matter how good she is, crown princes tend to be very familiar with assassins and he already has his hackles up re: Aideen). It feels too soon for him to find out tho. Unless that's actually a plot point that changes the future she's lived.

A change in hair colour really don't do much to change your appearance girl, especially when your hair is covered hahahha

Something’s changed. She said that she didn't meet the crown prince in the past life so why is he here now?

@immortaljellyfish I guess it works, but rather than the ml seeing what the fl is capable of, i think it’s more like ml seeing what the person who keeps following him is capable of. Because although he is suspicious of her, he doesn’t know that fl knows a secret passage to go out.

@scenejellybeanjam
She knocked about 5 or 6 men all on her own, how can you say she isn’t good ? Also, assassins work best by having the element of surprise. She isn’t a warrior or a solider who fight people head on, she IS an assassin meaning the type of person who kills people in secret, quickly with the element of surprise. Its a completely different style of fighting [killing] comparing an assassins to a solider is like comparing a Golf player to a Swimmer, they exercise completely different parts of the body.

Users who are viewing this thread