Aideen

Dex-chan lover
Comments fighting over Aideen's killer being the Male Lead: πŸ‘ŠπŸ€•πŸ’’πŸ‘ŠπŸ’«πŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ”₯πŸ’«

Double-page supporter
Since he was on the cover, he sure is ML. Calling him a killer was not right since he was just prosecuted her as per evidence though.
Thanks for your hard work.

Aideen maybe the one that sentenced her to death, but dont forget that the enemy country, Jeridon, was tricked by the Emperor of Perisid (probably not how you spell these countries names). And she did kill the second prince of Jeridon, so of course she's going to be put to death. She may not like him, but she never really put the blame on him for her death, but instead on her own ruler/master.

So yeah, she's definitely going to be partners with Aideen and the both of them will put a stop to the rules (emperor raymond and the princess) of the Perisid country. So I give my full support to this couple, for sure.

Does the novel have a sad ending? I want to start this but the Tragedy tag is too scary 😒😒

Oh no this is like Abandoned Empress where the MC falls in love with the prince who executed her.😩 I really wish authors who changed the storyline a little and have her fall in love with someone else. Plus she DID kill his younger brother.

Sh

I don't see why ppl keep comparing this to abandoned empress! I hate abandoned empress and I droped it after I figured out who ML was like WTAF but this one is different! In her perv life she killed ML's younger brother/second prince which caused king/his father to become so weak that his sickness ended his life so he ordered her death. I don't see why people keep on hating ML when what he did was logical! he didn't even know FL and didn't have any contract with her.

The art is beautiful, I'm hooked already. The story is good too. I don't mind the killer in her past life being the male lead, he had justified reasons. At least he isn't a rapist like the one from the Abandoned Empress so it's a step-up in my book lol. Also liking the stoic main character.

I'm looking forward to the ML/Aideen's killer redeeming himself or being allies with her in some way.

She doesn't end with the guy who kills her does she ?

welp nvm. The bar for human decent behavior from male partners should //Not // be this low. Rape is bad /abuse is bad / murder is bad for a "romantic partner"
If its under the guild lines of domestic violence you failed to represent a healthy relationship Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
Hmm but if was due to manipulation [the murder] and not full malice then I'll think about it πŸ€”

cnd

@blazing_daze Obviously we'll learn more, but I don't think Aideen and the prince actually had a relationship. She killed a prince of his country, presumably his brother, and so he put her to death. I agree that the romanticism of domestic abuse in these novels is troubling, but I don't think that's what we're getting from the ML thus far.

@cnd
I hope it isn't another domestic abuse story- but that's the problem. Some times certain stories are harder to tell then others, and I don't want to waste my time on the woman being abuse fetish story to find out.

I see people mentioning The abandon Empress a lot [while its not the only story] the intro to that one story swore up and down her life would be better but it made the abuser the "victim". Some are worst then others but I'd rather not deal with domestic abuse at all [in terms of it being framed as romance] then have to choose between violence male character that are slightly better then one another. Like the fact that people are this paranoid [my self including] on how this story will progress shows a clear deprived phenomenon in the entire 'romance' genre.

People in the comments saying that this is like the abandoned empress and thats she ends up with her ¨killer¨ :/
First off she killed the mlΕ› brother thus why the first prince ordered to sentence her to death which is obviously reasonible like wouldnt you do the same?
2nd This is not like the abandoned empress because the abandoned empress has a worst plot and disgusting ass male lead like bro thats an actual ¨I end up with my killer/r*pist¨ manhwa :/

I personally really like reading this manhwa, its cliche but intresting in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread