Aideen

Sorry major creep factor even if is a hot guy randomly showing up on your balcony. I mean what if she were taking a dump or changing her clothes?

11 chapter in and the so called Captain of assassin's group got caught easily. Thanks, it was a great journey. 6/10.

So he figures out its her, because she got a scratch on her arm. Nice, and here I thought she was a smart and confident individual.

The art is beautiful and the plot is also interesting. I love the pacing, you can clearly see how the ml is falling in love with the mc. Definitely, must read (ā—ā€¢į“—ā€¢ā—)ā¤

@Aitchx she didnā€™t expect him to show up In her room or even take an interest in her, this is one of the few stories that actually has very little problems yā€™all need to stop nitpicking at everything trying to find something to complain about

For an elite assassin she make a TON of newbie mistakes like I just can't take it seriously. You didn't have to move that fast and you didn't have to follow the OBVIOUS prince. The prince is being at more cunning then she is

22 chapters in and for a pro assassin that is like the best a her job she sure is bad at it the fuck. Hate that king of plot where the FL is supposed to be strong af but always need help of ML. Canā€™t we just have a strong FL that can actually do her job for once?! She gets caught in like the first chapter in the most basic way possible, canā€™t do anything without ML either interfering or doing it for her bc ā€œsheā€™s weakā€. ML is annoying af and I strongly dislike him. Art is pretty but dialogue and plot is awkward and sometimes downward bad (not the translator fault!! The dialogue is just made to be awkward). Overall I give this a 6/10

Lmmaaoo some pple be like complaining for not liking the characters and plot. Then, don't read it. Its just as simple as that.

FYI: If you're expecting a strong female lead who is a competent assassin and does stuff by herself, turn back now. The manga's story literally does not move unless the male lead is pushing it forward. It's bad. If you want a trashy bad romance manga, then full steam ahead. If you were hoping for a revenge story or something a little more politically focused, then look elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread