Aikagi-kun to Shiawase Gohan - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - To the Heart’s Core

Dex-chan lover
I honestly expected him to be sweating for several chapters over how to propose or something like that. But somehow, this seems fitting.
I wouldn't have been surprised if that's how it went either tbh. We're at Chapter 22 and this apparently ends on Chapter 28, was kind of expecting the confirmation of feelings and such to drag a lil bit as well because of that.

Dex-chan lover
Lactose intolerance is quite common in Japan. I haven't been paying close attention to their dairy consumption, but it's possible that one or both of them prefers margarine for that reason. Or it could just be a matter of personal taste.
While I would usually agree with such a reasoning (butter still superior tho lol)...not just margarine, they were eating cream stew too? It literally says on a panel "add roux and Milk"? 🤔

Double-page supporter
I feel weird because they went straight to be couple without confirming each other feels. Yeaa they feel nice and natural to be together, but, like her friend's said, feelings need to be talked with each other

Dex-chan lover
I feel weird because they went straight to be couple without confirming each other feels. Yeaa they feel nice and natural to be together, but, like her friend's said, feelings need to be talked with each other

If he accidentally lets slip that he wants to marry her, I think that's a pretty reliable indicator. And she said that she was happy he did it, which works the same. Seems fine to me

Users who are viewing this thread